Simple Invest Group (website: https://si-group.store)1. General provisions
Site administration - employees responsible for maintaining the Site, acting on behalf of Simpl Invest, Group, who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
2) confidentiality of personal data - obligatory for observance by the Operator or other person who obtained access to personal data, requirement not to allow its distribution without the consent of the personal data subject or availability of other legal grounds;
3) Website user (hereinafter referred to as "User") - a person having access to the Website through the Internet and using the Website;
4) Cookies - is a small fragment of data, sent by web-server and stored on user's computer, which web-client or web-browser sends every time to web-server in HTTP-request while trying to open the page of corresponding site;
5) IP-address - a unique network address of a node in a computer network built on the IP protocol;
6) Site - automated information system accessible in the Internet at the network address: /URL/;
7) transborder transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data in a foreign country to a foreign authority, foreign natural person or foreign legal entity;
8) Distribution of personal data - any action aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data to an unlimited range of persons, including publication of personal data in the media, placing in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
This Policy uses the terms and definitions specified in the Agreement, as well as other Agreements concluded with the User, unless otherwise provided by this Policy or arising from its essence. In other cases, the term used in the Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation, or customary business practices.
1.6. The Website Administration has not verified the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Website User.
2.1 The main purpose of the Administration of the Site when collecting personal data is to provide information services to Users.
2.2 Personal data of the User can be used by the Administration of the Website for the purposes of:
1) identification of the User registered on the Site;
2) provision of access to the User's personalized resources on the Site;
3) establishing feedback with the User, including sending notices and requests regarding the use of the Site and the provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User;
4) defining the User's location for security purposes, fraud prevention
5) confirmation of reliability and completeness of personal data provided by the User;
6) formation of statistical reporting and other research based on anonymized data.
2.3 The Administration of the site also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User may always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Administration of the site email@example.com with the note "Refuse notifications about new products and services and special offers".Chapter 3: Terms and methods of processing personal information of Users and its transfer to third parties.
1) email address (e-mail);
2) and bank details (for tariff payment and withdrawal of funds).
3.2 The Site also collects and processes non-personal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistical services (Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics and others).
Disabling cookies may result in the inability to access parts of the Site requiring authorization.
3.3 The site collects statistics about the IP addresses of its visitors. This information is used to identify and solve technical problems.
3.5 Processing of the User's personal data is carried out without limitation of time, by any legal means, including in the information systems of personal data with or without means of automation.
3.6 Personal data of the User may be transferred to the authorized state bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.7 In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website Administration shall inform the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
3.8 The Website Administration shall take necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.Chapter 4: Obligations of the Parties
4.1 The User shall:
1) provide information on personal data necessary to use the Site;
2) update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in such information.
4.3 The User guarantees that the information provided by means of the data entry forms is complete, accurate and reliable; it does not violate the current legislation of the Russian Federation, the legal rights and interests of third parties, and is filled in respect of itself personally.
4.4 The Website Administration shall:
3) take precautionary measures to protect confidentiality of personal data of the User in accordance with the procedure generally used for the protection of such information in the existing business turnover.
4) to block the personal data relating to the relevant User from the moment of application or request of the User, or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.Chapter 5: Liability of Parties
5.2 In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information the Website Administration is not responsible, if this confidential information
1) became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
2) was received from the third party prior to its receipt by the Site administrator;
3) was disclosed with the User's consent.Chapter 6. Resolution of Disputes
6.1 Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising out of relations between the Website User and the Website Administration, it is mandatory to file a complaint (written offer to voluntarily resolve a dispute).
6.2 The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of its consideration.
6.3 If no agreement is reached, the dispute will be transferred for consideration in a judicial authority in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. 6.4.
7.1 Before transborder transfer of personal data, the Site Administration shall make sure that the foreign country, to the territory of which the transfer of personal data is intended, provides reliable protection of personal data subjects' rights.
7.2 Cross-border transfer of personal data to foreign countries, which do not meet the above requirements, may be carried out only if the subject of personal data has consented in writing to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or performance of the agreement, to which the subject of personal data is a party.Chapter 8: Final Provisions.
8.1 The User can get any explanations on issues of interest related to the processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Administration of the Website by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.3. Continued use of the Website after making such changes confirms the User's consent to such changes.